The University of Economics and Culture, Alberta College (Latvia), Walsh College (USA) and Faculty of Management of the University of Economics in Katowice (Poland) invite you to participate in the International Scientific Conference “Emerging Trends in Economics, Culture and Humanities (etECH2017)”, that takes place in Riga on April 26-28!
Venue: University of Economics and Culture, Lomonosova 1/5, Riga, Latvia
Topics are focused, but not limited to emerging trends in:
- Economics and Finance
- Business Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Culture, Creative Industries, Design and Humanities
- International Business Relations and Commercial Law
- ICT Solutions for Business, Management and Education
- Applied Linguistics and Translation
- Education and Pedagogy
More information at etech.eka.edu.lv
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference abstracts proceedings. Accepted papers will be published in the Conference proceedings. Selected papers will be published in the scientific journal „Economics and Culture” (ISSN 2255-7563; e-ISSN 2256-0173) More information about the journal at https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jec
Papers submitted before April 10 can be published in June issue, others – in December issue of the journal.